Before you play
- Dress Code: FootGolf players wear traditional golf attire. (Shorts or pants and a collared shirt – no running or athletic shorts allowed. NO Soccer Spikes Allowed – Only Rubber Soled Shoes.)
- Check into Keith Hills Pro Shop before beginning play.
FootGolf Basic Rules
- FootGolf Tees have blue tee markers and Blue flags to designate the hole.
- Make sure you are able to identify your ball
- Review the scorecard and be familiar with the course layout
- Kick off your ball from a position up to 2 steps behind the tee markers.
- The ball must be played in a single movement. You are not allowed to push the ball with the top or bottom of your foot. Your foot should be set separate from the ball, clearly behind, before each kick.
- Wait to play until the ball has completely come to rest. (It is not legal to stop the ball from rolling with the wind.
- If one players ball strikes another players ball, the ball at rest shall be returned to its original position.
- There is a 2 stroke penalty for kicking another players ball
- Play the ball from where it lies: You are not allowed to move the ball or remove jammed objects. Exception: You may mark the spot and lift the ball when it may obstruct the other players kick or ball in anyway.
- The player farthest from the hole is the first to kick the ball.
- The order of play is established based on the score of the previous hole. The player with the best score will kick off first on the next hole followed by the second, etc.
- If the ball lands in a water hazard, retrieve or replace it within 2 steps from the closest point from where the ball entered the hazard (annotated by red or yellow stakes, or play from the previous position. Both result in a one stroke penalty.
- Out of bounds markers are annotated with white stakes. Place the ball within 2 steps from where the ball crossed between the white stakes, receiving a one stroke penalty.
Local FootGolf Rules for Keith Hills Golf Club
- Do not walk on Golf Greens with soccer shoes. Running is not permitted.
- The pace of play standard for golfers is 2 hours and 15 minutes. Please mark sure to keep up with the group in front of you. Groups falling behind our pace of play standard will be moved forward to recapture their position on the coures.
- Please rake bunkers if you walk in them.
- Please respect all other golfers on the course.